Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008






Just wanted to pop a few images up of Christmas Day and Boxing Day in case mum and dad were checking in from the cruiser!
Hope you all had a fantstic day. Ours was pretty laid back and lots of fun. The children were all so pleased with their gifts it really was a magical day. We went to White Water World with the Taylors today. It was AWESOME. If only I was allowed to go swimming....post op instructions were quite clear that swimming was NOT allowed. So I worked on my tan instead...didn't get very far...which I am sure Grandpa will be thankful for! I have always been a little aprehensive about the whole water park experience, seeing as the kids are not the most confident swimmers in the world, but today was well worth the time and money I think.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: